Monday, October 31, 2011

Progress!!

This sweet, perfect baby has FINALLY started to look like he's interested in coming out.  At least he's now in the right position, with his head nicely engaged!  I know internally that this does NOT mean that he's coming today or even tomorrow, but it is just such a relief to know that he is in fact coming eventually.  We also got our induction (if it comes to that) tentatively set for the 17th.  The idea of waiting that long to meet him (and to carry him for an extra 9 days) is something that I'm ignoring entirely.  Fingers crossed that he decides to join us sooner than that.  Please, please.

In other news, there is no other news.  Thoughts of this baby coming, preparing for his imminent arrival and all that jazz has completely filled my life.  Oh and terible sports upsets.  I still can't bring myself to read the newspaper about the Rangers.  It will break my heart to see/hear/read about their disappointment.  Yes, I walked away from the TV so I didn't have to see their disappointed faces.  I can't bear it.

I've stopped reading the size/weight updates that I get, because this baby is now fully grown and just getting bigger.  The idea that something of that size is about to exit somewhere of that size is something I'll think about later.

Love to you all and thank god for progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment