Friday, October 21, 2011

Darn giant headed stubborn baby!!

GET OUT!!

Jk, I don't feel that strongly yet.  YET.  We went to the dr this morning and were told (again) that the baby is not making any move to leave the womb.  I hope this doesn't translate to our 29 year old son living in the basement of our house.  Yes, I'm optimistically hoping we'll have moved farther north by then, so we'd actually have a basement.

Anyway, I blame Chris.  I'll start with saying that I think he is incredibly attractive and has really only gotten more hot with age.  I love him and his giant head.  I'm sure the genetics that made his head above average size has translated to our bobble headed baby.

All isn't lost, there are still a few weeks for him to make his move down but the clock is ticking.  At any rate, it's not likely to happen anytime soon.  After a long bout of contractions on Monday, I have barely felt any since.  I think every parent interprets the pregnancy as a sign of how their baby will be, so I'm interpreting his reluctance to engage and get out as a sign of how laid back he'll be.  Again, I'm optimistic it doesn't mean that he'll be co-dependent and afraid to leave the nest.  :)

After our appt this morning, we went up to the nursery to see all the babies.  There was one baby that had the perfect comb over style, almost entirely bald on top with an awesome ring of hair along the sides of his head.  Seriously, the cutest/funniest thing I've seen in so long.  Now, I'm secretly hoping our baby has a comb over which should accentuate his bobble head quite nicely if I say so myself.

I have no idea why there appears to be a soccer team with this name, but it made me laugh during my google search for a comb over giant headed baby.  Happy Friday!

Disclaimer:  The doctor has NOT indicated any sign that our sweet baby has a ginormous sized noggin, this is only my personal assumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment