Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Give credit where credit is due

I have to say that one of the best parts about being pregnant is how much it's grown our marriage.  It has been SO fun going through all of this together.  Chris has been wonderful.  There have been an endless stream of gifts, flowers, sweet words and more for the past few months.  There have even been sympathy stomach aches (I prefer this theory over the one that I'm a bad cook) and conversations with my stomach about being nice to your mom.  I have no doubt that we (tiny orange and I) are both loved very much.

My most recent beautiful flowers!
Chris went out of town a few weeks ago and he left me two gifts per day to open while he was gone.  At the end of the week, I accumulated some fantastic lotion, 2 movies I had wanted to see, magazines, chocolate treats and a Kindle!  Here's a picture before I opened any of the presents.
I love you Chris!!  Thank you so much.

2 comments: