Monday, May 2, 2011

The moment you've all been waiting for...

Oh wait, that's not it - but seriously why does he have to sit on every pillow on the couch?!
There it is at nearly 13 weeks, a bump.  There are some things I feel I need to share with you about this bump.  First, it is rock hard.  Except when I sit, then it just looks like a food baby.  Second, it doesn't fit in maternity clothes but it also won't fit into 80% of my normal clothes.  Last, sometimes when I sit very squashed up, it rests on my legs.  Didn't see that coming for awhile.

Also, we bought a crib...and tried it out on Trin.  Clearly, her face is asking what she did to deserve such torture. Poor girl, she's the only one I can lift otherwise it would have been the Fin and Milo in there looking sad and confused.  She wouldn't put all 4 feet down at once, so sad.  Oh, and don't worry our baby won't be living outside in the driveway (unless it needs a time out, yes I'm kidding) - I just had to get some measurements for mom.

3 comments: