Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome, friends!

Either today or in the next few days, I'll post a link to this blog on fb.  Thus, it makes it's public appearance.  Before then, I've just been posting away letting a small group of friends follow along the shenanigans.  Anyway, I'm glad you're here - whomever you are.

I got back from NY last night.  I love my family.  There really is hardly anything better than being with the people that are so supportive, fun and loving.  We broke the news to them about the peach (it's a peach!  at least until tomorrow, then it's a lemon.  This is strange bc it seems to me that a lemon is smaller than a peach?).  Anyway, it was fun to tell them in person and totally worth the trek out there.  Chris was right, a phone call just wouldn't have been enough.  The fam was super excited, a few of them promised to come to the baby shower which is an unexpected and awesome surprise.  It was a great trip.  I feel really lucky, in every way.

I'm sorry I didn't get any good pictures, but here are 2 random ones for your enjoyment.
My aunt's backyard...if you can call 5 acres a backyard.
Look closely, I took this at the airport - there were 2 deer and 2 geese just chilling at the stop sign.  Only in upstate NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment