Monday, July 25, 2011

It's starting to feel real...

I'm not sure why my expanding stomach, seeing & feeling the baby kick, seeing pictures of it on a sonogram and getting an invite to our own shower didn't make it seem real...

But now that we've cleaned out the bedroom, painted every surface and moved the furniture in - it is starting to feel real.  There will be a baby (OUR baby) living in this room in just a few months, or approximately 106 days.  CRAZY!

I'd rather show you pictures when it's done, but I'm so excited now that I'll give you a tiny sneak preview.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!! I love the flowers on the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy!! I know it says "the Kaspars" but I'm pretty sure it's you.

    You'll have to send me a link to your blog, I'd love to read it!

    ReplyDelete